Mimika Cooney is a South African born Christian author, speaker, entrepreneur, photographer and filmmaker.
Mimika is the founder of “The Worthy Revolution” which helps women find their worth, true value and identity in Christ.
Biblical based trainings are provided through online devotionals, books, courses and programs, inspirational scripture art and workshops.
After experiencing severe rejection, bullying and a broken childhood; Mimika spent years addicted to approval chasing achievements, awards and accolades. Then God stepped in to heal her hurts, change her heart and awaken a passion for helping the hurting.
Mimika shares her testimony and story in her upcoming book “Broken to Beautiful” due out in 2017.
Mimika devotes herself to the mission of empowering and equipping others to fulfill their God given purpose, and share their message with the world, so they can make an impact for Christ.
Training and resources are provided using her experience in digital marketing, branding, writing, website design, public relations, photography, TV broadcasting, and Video production.
I grew up in South Africa in the 80’s, I met and married my childhood sweetheart, we’ve had 3 kids in 3 different continents, I gave my life to Jesus as the age of 10, my Dad named his business after me (and I thought I was the boss), I started my first business at the age of 16 & I owned a website design firm at 21, I’ve immigrated twice in 6 years, I speak 3 & 1/4 languages (English, Afrikaans, Greek & a quarter Zulu), I’ve loved dancing (especially ballet) since the time I could walk, I took up figure skating at the age of 32, I love people and love to talk, I have an over active creative mind always looking for new ideas, I’m the ultimate creative with a varied skill set from photography, design, video, art, dancing and singing, I love puzzles and finding a strategy, I love to write and inspire others with my story, I live by the mantra “Life’s a gift”, I’m officially “African-American” and have citizenship in 3 countries (South Africa, England & America), I eat gluten free, chocolate is my favorite treat. Did I mention I love to talk? I’m sure we will be fast friends….
According to the Myers-Briggs Personality Types I’m “The Inspirer ENFP”…
- ENFPs are warm, enthusiastic people, typically very bright and full of potential.
- They live in the world of possibilities, and can become very passionate and excited about things.
- Their enthusiasm lends them the ability to inspire and motivate others, more so than we see in other personality types.
- They can talk their way in or out of anything.
- They have an amazing ability to intuitively perceive the truth about a person or situation.
- They love life, seeing it as a special gift, and strive to make the most out of it.
- ENFPs have an unusually broad range of skills and talents. They are good at most things which interest them.
- They have a strong sense of values which they live with throughout their lives. Everything that they do must be in line with their values.
- An ENFP needs to feel that they are living their lives as their true Self, walking in step with what they believe is right.
- They see meaning in everything, and are on a continuous quest to adapt their lives and values to achieve inner peace.
- Most ENFPs have great people skills. They are genuinely warm and interested in people, and place great importance on their inter-personal relationships.
- They have an exceptional ability to intuitively understand a person after a very short period of time, and use their intuition and flexibility to relate to others on their own level.
- The strong sense of values will keep many ENFPs dedicated to their relationships.
- ENFPs are always consistent in their value systems, which they will impress on their children above all else, along with a basic joy of living.
- ENFPs are basically happy people. They may become unhappy when they are confined to strict schedules or mundane tasks.
- They have many gifts which they will use to fulfill themselves and those near them.